Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Finishes and WIP's

I finally finished the binding on the Emmy Grace quilt, along with some mini's. The Emmy Grace quilt I was making specifically as a baby quilt, but it didn't quite turn out the way I hoping. We'll have to wait much longer for our baby. Oh well, what are ya gonna do? 





I have been waiting for this Lizzy House Natural History line for SO LONG! I had preordered a half yard bundle, which was also going to become baby stuff.... But I love it so much that it will become lots of kid stuff and maybe just stuff for me :)


This has been an exercise in pure frustration. I LOVE this DIY constellation quilt kit idea, but the execution leaves much to be desired. It proves quite difficult to embroider on tearaway stabilizer, at least if you're a perfectionist. Your stitches punch through the stabilizer, but then your stitches are hidden by the stabilizer. Frustrating, I tell you. 



Here are my first two minis ever! They don't go together at all, but I don't really care!



1 comment:

  1. i love your mini's, they turned out great. I also like your emmy grace, what don't you like about it?

    ReplyDelete