Friday, September 13, 2013

Kdub's Baby Quilt






My finish this week might be the cutest quilt I've ever made.  I found the tutorial on the Riley Blake website over a year ago, and I knew right away that I had to make this quilt for someone extra girly.  I was delighted when Kdub found out another girl was on the way because she will absolutely love this pattern.  I used the same fabric line as the example in the tutorial since I already had a large enough piece for the backing in my stash, and I found most of it on super sale at The Little Fabric Shop.  They still have a few prints left.  I ended up LOVING this line.  The colors are so pretty and the prints are very versatile.  To finish, I couldn't resist the addition of the crocheted lace along the binding.  Too sweet for words!








XOXO Pinspot

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Darling!! I love it and I'm sure Kdub will love it, too! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love all the polka dot fabrics you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, charming quilt. I love the ruffle detail in the block. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, might be my favorite too! It turned out great! Karrilynn is going to just DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete