I finished piecing B's quilt top a few days ago. It finished at 51x74, but I think I'm going to add a border of Essex yarn-dyed linen in black. Not a big one, probably only an inch and a half or so. About the same size as the sashing, because I feel like it needs some polishing. So I guess I'm not really done.... But I've moved on to piecing the back. And now to air my frustration with this pattern.... Number one, it's not even a herringbone, it's a braid. That's minor, I know, but let's at least get our designs right. Number two, I felt that this pattern lacked detail and was a bit confusing in it's instructions. In fact, it felt more like a tutorial than a $9 pattern. I feel a bit ripped off. I had to make several modifications for it to even work, mainly because it uses WOF (and not all fabric comes in the same widths, unfortunately). And I wasn't even able to do some of the instructions, so I just winged it. If you look closely, you can see one side doesn't even line up and the other side somehow lines up halfway through. Regrettably, I'm giving this to my perfectionist husband who just made me sand some bookshelves he made with 36, 80, 120, 150, and 220 grit sandpaper, even though I am PAINTING them, not staining. And this quilt is FULL of mismatched seams (I even used my 1/4" piecing foot and pinned like crazy). Bottom line, I most likely won't be buying another pattern from this designer any time soon. I am so frustrated. Oh well. It looks good from about thirty feet away.