Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing

Just a quick post to recommend a Pinterest recipe I found.  I made this recipe last night, and I'll be adding it to my summer staples.  It was delish, so I wanted to share it with you.  I added a chicken breast to make it a full meal.  Carrots on the side, because Matt is allergic.  Should have taken a picture, oh well!  If I had no littles, I would have added more Sriracha because it wasn't spicy at all.

That's all!

XO,
Pinspot 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I've recently been addicted to the Asian salad at Sam's. and for $2.50 the price is right. But I'd love to make something other than the normal ramen noodle salad thing. I'll try it out this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this, Cameron not so much. The one thing about being an empty nester is that I won't ever cook something Cameron doesn't like, it just isn't worth my time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making this recipe for two years Min! Love it.

    ReplyDelete