Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tyson's quilt

I finished Tyson's quilt.  I'm happy with it.  I wish I had used heat and bond featherweight rather than wonder under.  The wonder under is so thick and bulky.  But this is how we learn, right? Trial and error.  Can you see how well my garden is growing? Have you noticed how many quilters also garden, and have a cat. It makes me laugh, the cat thing. I think I'll start taking pictures of Jack laying all over my quilts, except that I have trained him to stay away!
I embroidered my tag this time. It looked so great until I washed it. So next time I will leave a lot more space between quilting and the embroidery.
Happy Sunday I hope you all enjoyed conference much as me!

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? the tag is adorable. Your embroidered letters are really nice. Does Tyson love it? I think it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is darling! So is the quilt!! I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete