Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Swap Mail



Got my swap blocks in the mail from the lovely and talented Gina, and boy was it worth it!  She's a scrapbooker, so of course she wrapped it up all pretty!  Love the doily.








I adore the blocks she sent.  And she sent extra blocks!  The German flower, the tiny tea party, the goose and balloons, so much tiny cuteness!




She sent some charm squares of the most wonderful fabric!  Prints I've been wanting!  Fabulous little japanese prints, wonderful floral prints, precious Heather Ross prints.  The sweetest stack of prints you ever saw.  Wasn't that kind?  If it were me, I would have had a hard time parting with some of these fabrics.  Thank you, thank you, Gina!  

You can see what I sent her here.  Also, check out her incredible sewing themed paper pieced mini.  One of the things I sent her was a little house ornament.



I found this pattern at Retro Mama.  I made about 8 of them last year, and they are so much fun to make!   I'm sure I'll be making more this year.  You can download the pattern for free here.

Lastly, here are the blocks that didn't make the "for Gina" cut, for one reason or the other.





3 comments:

  1. The packaging is soooo darling. The blocks, oh my, the goose is my favorite. And all those charms squares, so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun making your blocks and am so happy you like them!! You know I LOVE the phenomenal package you sent me!!!! The house ornament you sent me was so inspiring and I can't wait to make one myself!! So smart to make a bunch up to have something handmade to gift out when needed!!! Thanks so much for a very happy swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And the blocks are fantastic!! Seriously jealous of some of those charms :)

    ReplyDelete