Thursday, July 11, 2013

Virtual Fabric Play

Did you see that Stitched in Color and Marmalade Fabrics are having a mosaic contest?  I totally love using the mosaic maker tool.  Have you gals ever used it?  Are you going to enter?  Here's my submission:


Marmalade Fabrics doesn't have a huge selection, so it was a little difficult.   I really love the Carnaby Street triangle print, and thought it was a good foil for the new AMH stuffy floral next to it.  All other prints were selected from that pairing. 

If you submit a mosaic, post it here!  I think you can, submit two.  But who has THAT kind of time?!? ;)


3 comments:

  1. 3rd times a charm? Seriously, I don't know what's happening to all my comments, but it's annoying. Okay, here we go again. I LOVE the two main prints!! It all goes together beautifully and I hope you win. I've tried to use the mosaic tool, but it doesn't seem to work with iPads. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. I would love to try though! I think they go well together, but not my favorites!
    XO
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried to use the mosaic maker tool and can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete